Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

What A Girl Wants?


I want a man who will love me for everything I am and not put me down for what I am not..
I want a man who will do what he can to be there when I call...when I need him..
2:24pm?
Thats the secret of it all.... treat a lady right
2:25pmMetah-Four
I don't mean drop your life, but al least tell me you can't if you can't...not you will..then you dont
2:25pm?
promises and fails
2:26pmMetah-Four
I want someone who is different from me..but not so much so that I have to comprimise EVERYTHING
2:26pm?
Yes
you're totally right
2:27pmMetah-Four
I know there will be things about him I don't like...and things I will love...so I am willing to accept that...but I will not accept me bending over backwards to cater to everything for the sake of the relationship
and I want the same in return..no "yes, honey" just because...you don't like what I said..find a way to tell me...
2:27pm?
Wow... thats sometin gud to know
2:27pmMetah-Four
respectfully
2:28pm?
girls love respect
and care
2:28pmMetah-Four
and guys hould demand it as well
should
2:29pm?
I totally agree with you
2:29pmMetah-Four
I need someone who can understand that though I can't drop things to hang, home is fine with me...come see me..and chill..I'm goodwith thatbut be there...cuz my time is limited...I can't do spur of the moment right yet...with the little ones and all
thats a new task for u to handle but I do like quality time..and if I can, I want to spend AS much time as possible to make up for my lack of time..LOL
I think I might type this up...LOL as "My Relationship Wants" LOL

No comments