Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Recap So Far...

Okay let's recap some events that have happened...pivotal and not so much:

I got asked to do a video for the Commish of Manhattan Parks.
I met a dude.
I got my pic on someone's blog shooting said video.
I got a Wii.
My kids had their first sleepover and play date.
I developed a sense of fashion (to a certain extent) that I previously did not have.
The kid's report cards where not up to par.
My center was chosen to do a conference call with Vancouver with the kids.
I found the cat spray smell.
I told my on again off again guy that I met a dude (took courage cuz I didn't wanna face that).
I have a meeting with the boss of my boss's boss.
My kids father will be calling EVERY week now.
I got my hair braided.
I cut my son's hair by myself.
I think I bought a vacuum cleaner.
I played my XBOX for the first time in 20 days? So says my XBOX.
My teens gave their movie purpose.
I stopped writing The Jeremy Colin Files due to the theft of my iPhone (I haven't gotten my muse back)
I found more grey hairs.
My son's ceiling had yet ANOTHER leak in it.
I felt him, I got not much feedback, so I let life go on.
I thought about buying an air purifier.
My little on got sick and recovered in less than 24hrs.

I am sure there is much more, but right now I can't think of anything else..we'll see... :-)

No comments