Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Sometimes

Sometimes I wish I had someone who can make it all better. Someone who I come home to and all the problems of the day are gone and its just me and him...no fear...just a sense of peace.

Some nights I have bad dreams. I'm not a kid anymore. I can't call my mommy and its all better...to one night, wake from my horror and feel the presence of safety would be a welcome change. Instead, I stay awake and let the night pass. No sleep means no dreams.

Eh...oh well...I get over it and I move on to the next day.

Then is see him..and I feel happy. After long days of pretending I am okay and laughing and smiling...I finally put the mask away, and when he is near...its not a mask.  I laugh. I smile...and it all goes away for a time.

If only I could feel that everyday.

No comments