Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Method Before Picture

Okay. Went to the salvation army and got a bunch of sweaters and jeans...well kid jeans.

The one I am wearing today consists of a 7 dollar sweater that I may have gotts for 3.50 cuz the man gave me a half price discount on some of the stuff..woot!

So anyways, this number consists of:
- a shirt I already had that's some kinda faded purplish color
- some black spandex shorts
- brown boots that are totally worn out..lol
- my assortment of bangles
- and my good deal sweater!

The good deal sweater, which I might name...Bubblegum Sunset...is a knited sweater with some nice stretchiness to it. The stripes actually helped with the ametuer cutting job I did.

I cut the sleeves along the seam and the donned them as leg warmers under the boots and stretched them over my knees..

The rest of the sweater became a sort of sleeveless sweater to match! The sleeves on this one where sewn in a curved manner when placed on the sweater, so there is a dip in the arm hole...that warranted the shirt under it. Also, though it is stretchy, I am just not at the point in life where I can just wear some spandex shorts and BAM there it is...lol

I think the layering of the shirt and sweater compliment each other. I am no major fashionisto, but I know what I happen to like...and..I like this...

With a tad bit of practice..meaning actually sewing something to add the finish instead of scissors...I might actually hae something here. At least in my own personal fashion sense...heheh which I must say is not always common.

No comments