Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Love/In Love

Another love song 
goes through my head
it's not love persay
but in love instead

I am in love I say
cuz I'm not sure if its mutual
Love and In Love
It sure is unusual

I am swimming in a sea
of feelings overwhelming
I am floating on a cloud 
of tranquility and I'm telling

So now he knows
that I know
that I am confused
cuz Love and In Love
are two different views

If you asked me to explain
well I probably couldn't
Love is stable, solid
In Love makes you do what you shouldn't

Love is unconditional
you will never ever part
In Love is fast dizzying
you could wake with a change of heart

In Love is exciting
and your heart is always racing
Love brings you peace of mind
in their absence you are waiting

In love I suppose is where I will stay
Till I know if love is what I will have some day

No comments