Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Wanna Know About My Day?!?! I'll Tell You Bout My Fraggin Day...!

Pre-1) Child has nightmare and then cries out ..turns out the dream was real, but the reation was purposely overplayed...at 4 in the morning...
1) No internet for 15 computers so improvised internet class
2) Unexplained issues on person A's computer..where is it? At their home...What could help solve it? The internet..wait...there is none.
3) Scanning turns into person B either giving or getting a computer virus...extra work to do at home since the answer is where???...On the internet...oh wait I left their contact number sitting on my desk with the name of the suspect software.
4) All that computer work left me scrambling to do what apparently is my other job...Kwanzaa Performance Art Director...scissors, glue, construction paper, and will to not strangle dem kids? Check...
5) Mix up with child pick up results in one child in the right place and the other...left behind with a mad scramble made to obtain with minimal damage to previous arrangements yet to be seen...the result not the kid pick up.
Somewhere between 2 and 3) Childs school calls to say child is sick...but child is over playing the sick card and now there is an ongoing "How to Handle Situation" situation through out the day.
6) Leave to get child from alternate arrangement and wanted to get a treat...but no, Christmas Carrolers block my way...and I have a train to get...mother fragnuggets!
All during 2-6) Left eye won't stop twitching like a mad hatter!

Wanna know how my day was??? I'll tell you bout my fraggin day!

Not anxious to see what the night brings..
Wait...just got a preview...lmao..and not laughing in a sane way..

Stopped to maybe get myself a coffee..or donut real quick and the phone rings...the adventure continues..

1 comment: