Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

A Few 1,000 Things About Me...

"‎1000 You spoke to me randomly in high school too. I always admired your creativity, and you have always been comfy with who you were. I like people like that. Total inspiration. xxxo"

"‎#1000 A true diva lol. Own sense of style and personality which makes u a unique person. I remember all the times we hung out with ur sister. Even made my bday special when I didnt think it was ( movies ). One of the few ppl I considered a friend ( cuz u know how private I am ). Rock on sista"

"#1000 you are one of the most fantastic ppl I knw and very sweet and humble thanks for some of your advice u are a true friend in the time I known u"

‎"1000- never got the chance to know you better back in the day, but you were one of the few cool ones who did their own thing and never seemed to conform. Loved that about you."

‎"#1000 My tweeple! lol You are so genuine and so entertaining! Your mind is so intricate...you have the ability to look at the mundane and twist it up! Bottom line you're awesome! Muah!"

"‎1000 is there anything that you can't doI dunno I haven't found it yet You have two beautiful children and you have an air about you that can't be ignore. keep motivating young minds and so what if I can pocket dial you and I haven't called you in a long time. That is Just how I roll!"

"‎#1000 i shouldnt even write to you.... but since we are playing this game thing i guess ill have to tell you.... you always make me smile even when i dont want to... you a gud person and im very glad to call you my friend"

"1000 I appreciate your perseverence. You never let it silence your creativity. In a world so full of adversity you somehow still manage to shine. It shows in your kids smiles...Thank you for allowing me to be your friend. Here on Facebook and Beyond.."

"‎#1000 My fellow weirdo , we will always be cool. Life has served us some drama ,but we always rise to the top like the daring ones we are. I remember I used to think you were quiet as hell back in school. But I just didn't understand their were different versions of style then."

"Well ... basically you are awesome (as you know)... inspiring optimistic .... and creative. Having you around makes one feel good. Always good to have a superheroine in the friends list. ♥"

"‎#1000-a fellow misfit like myself and smokin in a Catwoman outfit."
 
"#1000, I always thought u were "quirky" however extremely smart and a dedicated friend to your true friends!"
 
Just a few of the 1,000 things people think and feel about me...Thanks for the positivity! Makes a gal blush...well you can't see it, but yeah..I'm blushing!

No comments