Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

[The What Ev Radio!!!] Episode 12 Wind Down

This episode popped into my head while I was watching Hell's Kitchen..actually tomorrow's episode also popped into my head while watching Hell's Kitchen as well..LMAO

Maybe I should go back to not watching so much TV...

Oh!!

I got my first testimony tonight!!

Jill M. - "...I especially liked the nuanced distinctions you made between cheating and stealing. That gave me something to think about. Fabulous job, again. "

AAAAAWESOME!!!
Thanks for listening Jill!!

Listen to internet radio with Metah-4 Genome on Blog Talk Radio


--
Posted By Metah-4 Genome to The What Ev Radio!!! at 7/26/2011 11:27:00 PM

No comments