Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Five Hour AWESOME!!!!


Yeah so...I didn't get sleep again last night, this would be three or for nights/days of either waking up early as hell ofr not getting sleep...

I don't know how long I can keep this one up...

So I drank some vitacoco with 5 hour energy and boy do I feel tired, but my finger nad brain won't stop moving.  Let me stop for a second and I'll show you how fast I go to sleep....whrrrrr whrrrr whrrrr...that's my brain going a million anf five mile per second...

I;m going to stop correctin my typos do you can see how bac thid is, cuz man I think I might have a brain attack or doething from this stuf.  My gingers are moving fatster than my eyes avn correct me...1!!

5 hiyr ebenery rtocks!!!


 

No comments