Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Timid...

A few days ago I said something to someone that I thought would blow up in my face. It was totally innocent and I didn't realize the potential landmine until my mouth had already worked its destruction...

I was on edge for a couple days and I tried not to think about it to much. I was prepared to take my licks if need be and then try to explain the situation as it was.

Turns out I didn't need to! Well I did explain the situation the moment I saw an opening with my stomach in my throat, but was relieved when the reaction I was expecting did not happen! In fact, the next day I got news that my big mouth actually may have done some good...

I'm glad, cuz I really didn't mean to say anything, but I thought we were ask talking about the same thing...apparently not...next time I will do more probing before I start divulging information lol...

No comments