Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Fortune Cookie

There are certain choices that people make that cause you to look further down the road at how things may be. You question your past and look at the possible futures. Contemplating these options can bring you to a clearer understanding, but I am finding that they are making things more confusing.

Is where I'm going better than where I've been? Or is it just different?

Is different enough? Is change, though needed, a really good thing right now?

What will happen in a month? Where will I be in a year? How will this work out?

Every so often I get a glimpse of both sides. The pro and the con.

And where will I go? Where will I be? Where will this be?

Of life had all the answers so readily at hand and decoded, I guess it wouldn't be so fun...but sometimes, just sometimes it would be nice to open a fortune cookie and it be direct...

No comments