Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

What One Says

<p>&lt;p&gt;In the last month or so, I have come across more instances of people not saying what they mean than ever.&lt;/p&gt;<br>
&lt;p&gt;I had a break up, only to find it it wasn't supposed to be one.&lt;br&gt;<br>
I was told my voice was distracting, just to be told that's not what was meant.&lt;br&gt;<br>
I was told that my efforts to be loving are me just playing around.&lt;br&gt;<br>
I have been told that I shouldn't feel a certain way about situations by a couple different people...mostly having to do with them messing something up.&lt;/p&gt;<br>
&lt;p&gt;If folks took half the time they took meeting stuff up on thinking about what say and how it can be interpreted, relationships wouldn't be so troubled...&lt;/p&gt;<br>
&lt;p&gt;I get tired of having to read between the lines. If that's not what you meant, then don't say it...<br>
</p>

No comments