Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

The Major Blahs

So I guess Monday is going to do it's best to do me in. I managed to leave work in one piece,  but Today made sure I would not have much hair left...so I guess it wasn't one piece.

Even now, I sit on the bus after a failed turkey buying trip waiting for a wheelchair to enter and hook up so I can continue on my way home. Like two stops away...maybe one...

I don't even know what to think about or expect. I'm in a strange limbo...a thought limbo and I'm not sure why...well I kind of know What the issue is, but I don't want to think about it and that is what is causing the limbo feeling.

I don't feel Today... Even is I got a lot done...I just don't feel excited about it...

No comments