Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

New Look Test

I have been working on making my blog look a bit more dynamic.  I was inspired by a couple of bloggers whose pages I think are very professional.  Now I am not at the point where I am making large strides, and I have been Frankensteining code and such to get the look I want.  (Honestly it's the one thing that has kept me busy and awake in between people asking me for help and information.  Nothing like dozing off at your desk....sheesh..NOT a good look.

Another consideration I was thinking about was combining my blogs.  I have several and quit frankly it's tough getting to them all at once..I am very very busy lately so I think I will be using this blog as my main attraction and then placing the other blog on here as well.

HOW?

We will see...until then I will keep brainstorming and such!

No comments