Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Type 4 Hair Mask!

Coconut Oil & Egg

Coconut oil's molecular structure fits into our hair shaft nicely, allowing the hair to soak it up. Egg is a great protein that will strengthen your strands.

  1. 2 tablespoons (depending on hair thickness and length)
  2. 1 egg

Liquefy coconut in a small bowl until it's just melted, then add a raw egg and mix together with a fork. Section hair and apply concentrating on your ends and your scalp. Cover using a shower cap (or plastic cap) for at least 30 minutes and wash out. Condition your hair and add a little more coconut oil to really bring out that shine!


http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/kinky-hair-type-4/diy-hair-masks-for-great-holiday-hair#nc-gallery-header

No comments