Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

In The Zone



Things in life progress and it is up to you to figure out where you fit in. Change can be VERY scary and unfair, but you have to figure out where to go from there. I am finding myself in that place where there is a crossroad. There is a fork. My life is meeting a different existence, but at the same time I feel like I can and might be able to handle this. Can and might..heheheh...sounds pretty indecisive for sure.


Making due with what is handed to me is something I have been doing for quite some time. Seems like more times than being settled. I should write that book folks keep telling me to put down, but I don't think I will. Some memories I want to fade into the deep. Lesson learned on a subconscious level that needs not to be constantly remembered. Those are the dark times where you look and say...Thank goodness that's done..NEXT!

I'm not looking for a NEXT. I'm looking for a Zone. A place where I can settle into peaceful tranquility knowing that I'm okay. Eh...but then how would that be exciting? Says no one...ever. I like me some excitement, but in a positive manner.

Let the good times roll? No....let them stay put for more than a second..come on..no? LOL

Enough about this mess. Let's get back to my Zone. The one I get into when I throw on a pair of headphones and nod to the beat. The one I get into when I wake up from that dream and start typing out thew first wispy words before they fade. The one I get into when I find out the new things I can do with my technology...The Zone.

What's your Zone? Is it a physical place? A mental existence? A person...a feeling? I have been missing my Zone and therefore missing myself...Guess what life...Frakk you and your ninja stars of stress...throw em..cuz I'm going to get back into the Zone and tell the world I'M BACK! The Zone allows me to be me with no fears and inhibitions...yeah...Free To Be ME.....so this is where I am.....

No comments