Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Hump Day Blues...



Here we are.

Its only 3 days in and I am trying to cope with what the week is throwing me. Between impromptu meetings, sudden changes in presentations and my role in them, paycheck doubts, patrons asking for way more then is capable at their skill set, kids behavior at a new level of "What The Hell?", not having time to eat, scheduling conflicts, people not being able to do what they need to because I can't be there...because of all of the other previous issues, money...and the lack of...mind you...its only Wednesday.

To make it worse, I need to make an important choice. It is very difficult because I love a challenge. ..especially when it comes to something that could potentially advance me. The problen is that I do not feel as though my current skill set and experience is enough to actually get me through this time. Usually I can take the material I need and process it. Then boom! The awesome happens. What is the difference?  I have no experience in the field. This is a field that needs some background in order to properly guide the situation. Being that I am in this situation.

I need to voice the problem out loud...to an ear...just to get some feedback, but not really a "what should I do?" since the situation has a fee details you kindq had to be there to fully understand the scope.
The last thing someone wants to hear when they are thoroughly stressed is "don't worry"...if it were just as simple as not worrying..weeeelll there wouldn't be a problem,  would there? I would just stop worry and then life would just sort itself out...no muss no fuss...

Uh no

That's not how it works. I am worried because my name is attached to this and the last thing I need is for my ego to cause this whole thing to go up in flames...for the challenge.  Other people are relying on me and sometimes the best way to help someone is to step back and let a professional take over...if that is possible.  So, after much deliberation and discuss with a positive person in my life, I was able to conclude that I will express my concerns while still keeping the door open to work on the project since they hopefully picked me because they feel as though I can handle it and understand where my skill level is..not just because they needed an extra person.

Positive input really goes a long way in helping you resolve an issue. In the meantime,  I still have to content with the rest of the week and hope that the worst is over. Just prepare for the weeks coming the best I can.

No comments