Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Domino's....SMH

So this is my complaint to SHAME SHAME SHAME Arnold Diaz

I am writing because a constant problem I have with Dominos Pizza - 409 West 125th Street New York, NY 10027 (212) 280-3200. I have 4 children in my home ages 1, 1, 10, and 11. I live on the first floor next to the elevator which is in direct view of the security cameras.

On several occasions I have ordered from the location and was told they would not go inside of my building. I have explained that with the kids in the apartment, (the twins being even younger at those times and this has happened even when my older kids where a little younger than they are now) I do not feel comfortable going outside to get food I paid to have delivered (Domino's charges a delivery fee). I explain the location and the situation and they deliver the pizza after much haggling.

On this occasion, I ordered a pizza and the driver called to say he wouldn't come to the building. I would have to come outside to get the pizza. I explained to him the issue and he then gave the phone to an employee. I told him the same thing and he said the driver would not come inside and I would have to go outside. I let him know that I just spent $15 and would have to cancel the order to which he informed me it would be 3 days until I received a refund (I ordered online). I told him that I could not wait that long. He then complained within earshot, using not to kind tones and possibly words (it was hard to hear the last few words), to another employee who came on the line and then told me the same…except this time that it would take 3-5 days..not 3...and that she could not force the driver to come in the building. I was very upset and let her know that they are basically telling me to leave my kids alone in the apartment to go and pick up food I paid $15 to have delivered to my door which had no indication that I may not be able to have it come to me...but outside, or spend another $15 to get food and then wait to see the money from this order possibly 5 days later. With 4 kids, $15 is a lot to go missing. I chose delivery and sent my 11 year old son to get the pizza so the other kids wouldn't be alone in the house...but in hindsight realized that ANY kid could have come to the door and taken the pizza from him since he didn't ring the bell, he called my cell to say he was in front of the building. This is unacceptable. I am tired of having to explain my situation to this location and this is the last straw! I will no longer be ordering from them which is a shame because I order from them a few times a month...and it seems that whenever it fancies them, I have to haggle for someone to come to my door.

No comments