Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Service Me...!

There is something to be said about customer service.  A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. When it comes to the company, I am paying you. You provide me with a service. When I am unable to pay for that service you can either cut that service,  OR (if you are a large company and it doesn't cost you much anyway) yo7 can work with me to ensure I can find a way to pay for that service.
There are two companies that have always worked with me when it came to customer service: T-Mobile and Time Warner.
What sets them apart is the fact that though they have these policies for good customer service in place,  they make me feel as though they have done something special just for me...and not in a "you are inconveniencing me" way...
Thank you!

No comments