Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Hair Hair Care

Today consisted of me waking up extra early so I could take some time to care for my hair. I was going to do it last night, but...

So first I rinsed my hair out with warm water in the shower. Just let it run through my hair for a few minutes or so. It felt good on my scalp as it just felt good to do.

Then I washed it with leave in conditioner. I believe this is called a cowash. I used a wide toothed comb to get it all through my hair before rinsing it out. Curls has a nice on in a green labeled bottle that I like to use.

Once that was done, I put ElastaQP Mango and Shea Butter Moisturizer all through my damp hair.  From root to tip as they say. I followed this up with a decent spraying of Soft and Beautiful Botanicals: 3N1 Botanical Oil.

Then I put a plastic bag on my head and continued with my morning!

No comments