Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

When Good Things Come


Things have been a bit tough lately.  It happens sometimes, no biggie.  You just get through em and try not to let it give ya too many grays.

With all the running around and catching up and forgetting things and remembering things, it's nice to know when  you are appreciated.  Yeah, I know my family appreciates me and all, but when a stranger recognized your worth in the short time you see them...it sometimes gives you that extra boost.

Maybe it is because loved ones are kinda obligated to show you love and such when you are down.  Not to say they don't have a choice, but fam and friends are ready to say everything is okay and that you are awesome...if you may not be awesome and things are crappy....(gotta love them though LOL)

When a stranger takes the time to show you what you mean to the WORLD...not to your circle, it's nice.

I am writing because I was given a gift...twice.  I refused it the first time...I am not supposed to accept certain things.  Then it happened again today with a different person.  I tried to refuse it and practically had it thrown at me and then they ran away...

Why does it matter? Well, I needed it...but I refused it before because I am a pretty decent person who follows the rules and such.  I "accepted" it this time because the Universe apparently figured I needed an extra hint and didn't give me time or room to refuse this go round.

Thank you Universe for showing me that I am important too and what I do means something to so many people that they want to show their appreciation...whether I like it or not LMAO!!!!

No comments