Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Making A Change In The Way We Are

My relationship with my oldest daughter has gotten rocky. She is getting older and we don't talk...I mean REALLY talk. She is at the point of living in her own little world and shutting the rest of us out if we don't fit.

In an effort to try to build and repair, I am usinh a web app called Popplet. It's basically a way to create boards in the fashion or style of the Pop Up video look. As of now, we have collaborated on things for us to do together that she can edit and add to whenever she goes online. She can even add notes to things for me to read.

The important things is that she likes it and listed many things for us to do...

I am hoping this is something she will continue to work on and we can check the things off the list as they get done!

No comments