Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Starting Up!

Let's get motivated!

We have the summer, we have, events, we have weddings....and all these things will require us to show a bit more than in the Winter time!

So let's Jump back on the grind folks!

I have started with the Activity Challenge!
One or two activity a day...any activity that is not within my normal activity (until it becomes my normal activity)!!

So what was your activity today?

I walked for 15 minutes moderate to brisk AND then joined in a couple extra exercises with the kids group here for another 8 minutes or so! oh yeah, I did about 15 minutes of crunches and assorted belly fixers LOL!

Feeling pleasantly drained since I am not used to the extra work out...been some time since I have given my body this kind of attention.

No comments