Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Vacation Day 2:

Though I am not AT work,  I decided to do some work from home. I just don't like leaving things not done.

I watched a new series called Five Days (from BBC) which turned out to be pretty good.

I cleaned up a tad which looks like I did nothing now.

I got out of bed... and even sat at the couch and at my computer.

I helped with some coding issues (that was play not work) and I'm sure I did some other stuff,  but I don't really remember since that was Tuesday and... well that was a day ago.  lol!

Oh,  I did a lot of Facebook time.
and help the twins set up the birthday gift... a pretty cool race track that glows in the dark.
Oh,  I also had a photo shoot with my Glyos!

Yay vacation!

No comments