Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Tumbler - April 25, 2016 at 12:19PM


In a #workshop that connects history with #expression, I was able to make this… Called the #Trojan #Horse modeled after an #art piece of the same name by #Willie #Bester. It is supposed to represent #Hope and #Healing that #survives from the Trojan Horse #Massacre on #October 15th 1985 in #South #Africa… The 3 bloody hooves represent the 3 #boys who were killed Jonathan Claasen, aged 21, Shaun Magmoed, aged 15, Michael Miranda, aged 11 and the healing and hope that springs from the #artwork that brought attention to atrocities such as this. Today we use #social #media, but the feeling and depth that can spring from art… is something that will never fade… #DYInstitute http://ift.tt/231PWUL

No comments