Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

And Now We Unveil The Secret...


Why doesn't the Mona Lisa smile?
Well if she has teeth like mine, then she has a pretty good reason not too...
No I did not suck my thumb..no I did not put foriegn objects in my mouth...(no jokes please)...I just had the luck of genetics...

Noe folks I warned you and it is not s pretty sight..but due to the ever popular quesion of why I always look so serious..I have now posted the answer..

ARE YOU SATISFIED!!!

..I..AM NOT...AN ANIMAL!!!

For those of you who know what I am talking about...good deal!!

And those if you who are not...rent The Elephant Man...Black and White please...

I would write a commentary on the story of my teeth..but only by popular demand..(ok ok ..only one person has to ask..LOL)

No comments