Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

And Today's Trick..!!!



Ok..I failed miserably...due to technical difficulties, I was unable to get my butt up in the morning and get my healthy on.

Then I found out "Daddy T-Moblie" but me on lock down..."no outgoing calls". Okay, ye my surprise too. I was wondering why I wasn't getting a $400.00 check in the mail every 2 days. Damn...I am not rich and well off!

Well since I will not nor ever have recieved this check, I guess I will have to do some quick magic budgeting...you know the kind where you pull $100.00 out of your ass...MAGIC!!!

And for todays trick, I will manage to make my meager skills turn into solid gold!!!
::Applause::

But wait, there's more! I will also be making my cellphone turn into a SideKick 3 and my the colors on my apartment walls change as well!!
::Silence from crowd::

I will also attempt the almost impossible, my back-rent will be going from a negative to a positive!!! The landlord will owe ME money!!!
::Uncomfortable Silence::

And then to top it off, my annoying and egotistical, maniacal, and slightly psycotic, ex-significant other will utterly and totally disappear off the face of the earth...NO..universe!!!
::A Few Nervous Motions From The Crowd...Some Members Quietly Get Up And Exit::

SIT DOWN!!!!NOW!!!
::Those Leaving Quickly Go Back To Their Seats::

Then for the grand finale, I will proceed to take EVERY SINGLE BILL, DEBT, NEGATIVE ACCOUNT, DEFAULTED LOAN, and AGGRIVATING A**HOLE...ball them into one big group..and .....have them explode!!!
::Dead Silence::

Afterward there will a light dinner and a fireworks show for all!!!
::Excited Applause and Cheering::

Thank you thank you all....


Okay, so maybe it won't happen like magic, but there's got to be a way to make all this crap at least diminish...whew...

I think I will just have to think on it some more...I will get back to that subject in time...

I will find the GREAT ANSWER...to the GREATEST QUESTION...!!!
Until then, enjoy this great music...!!!

No comments