Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

And The Winner Is...



In today's news....

"A Day In The...What Ev..." was just posted as "the blog you must read" in the publication "I Think I Am Better Than You, But I Am Probably Not, But Who Cares Journal".

To commemorate this occassion, I have decided to post the article for all to see...

After reading the blog "A Day In The...What Ev...", I was instantly reminded of such great works like "More Then What..?!?!", "If You Only Really Knew Me", and the blog that we will never forget "You Can Take This And...Oh Nevermind..."

When the reader travels down the "What Ev" road, they are suddenly hit with a wave of how trivial their own lives are and how they must stop everything they are doing in order to read the day to almost day posting of the author.

Taking on the name of a popular NYC club, Phat Black Pussy Kat decided that everyone must know what is going on in that vast and ever envied mind. I myself could not get enough of her obsession with Bruce Willis and her love of Cheesecake [to be posted in next issue]. Wheither Phat Kat is going on about her day on the bus, her nothing day, or tickling us with her astounding photgraphy of herself, "What Ev" proves to be the blog you must read [as quoted from in the beginning of blog...told you it was true].

I definelty rate "A Day In The...What Ev.." a clear 100, being it is ten times better that any other blog written or created. I implore you, if you need to read about absolutely nothing in the most amazing and incredible new way, you must log on and log in to "A Day In The...What Ev..."

[as posted in the "I Think I Am Better Than You, But I Am Probably Not, But Who Cares Journal"]

No comments