Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

If only it were that...



So if I press this button...the guys voice from the Staples commercial says, "That Was Easy"

Now if life where that damn "easy"

Can I use that for a few minutes..?
NO...go get your own..
PRESS: "That Was Easy"

Could you go to the store and get that for me...I realy don't feel like going...
NO...get your lazy ass up and get it yourself...!
PRESS: "That Was Easy"

If you could do one itsy bitsy favor for me...
Do I look like I feel ike doing something for you...?
PRESS: "That Was Easy"

Will you marry me? You are the most intelligent and beautiful woman in the world. I would love nothing more that to live the rest of my life enjoying us pleasing each other....




HELL YEAH!!!
PRESS: "That Was Easy"

If it only it were that...

No comments