Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

What A Bunch Of...


As you most of you well know, I am Phat Black Pussy Kat. Some of my readers and "fans" are familiar with my not so nice poetry..LOL..they/you are also familiar with my recent sanction by Yahoo. If not here is the short of it...

Yahoo found my blog to be too explicit for even a mature rating. So instead of informing me, they made it so that no one but myself could veiw my blog. I wound up getting a Blogger account, posted my stuff here, and deleted by blog from Yahoo. Now I only post announements that I have wriiten here...

Now check this out...I started this blog hmm...let's see..July 23rd 2006...it is now August 4th. I received this message from Yahoo...

Dear Yahoo! account holder:

By creating and using your Yahoo! account, you agree to abide by
Yahoo!'s Terms of Service (TOS). Pursuant to the TOS, Yahoo! reserves
the right to terminate your account or otherwise prohibit use of your
account in the event that, among other things, Yahoo! believes that you
have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the
TOS.

It has come to our attention that you may have violated the TOS.
Please reread the TOS and cease any use of your account that may
violate the TOS.

If your use of your Yahoo! account is brought to our attention again,
and we believe that such use violates the TOS, then we may terminate
your account without further notice.

Please do not reply to this email. Any questions concerning Yahoo!'s
Services should be submitted through the on-line form in the help area
( http://help.yahoo.com ).

-Yahoo!


What a bunch of....

No comments