Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

I'm Strong to the Finish...

Who'd have thought that that would be true!!!






"I'm strong to the finish
cuz I eats me spinach"



Well as of today it seems as though you will be strong right up to the end if you keep eating the stuff in a bag and it kills you...who said canned goods were bad for you!!!

Yes folks...bagged spinach can make ya sick..and in one case kill!

SO whoever at that plant in California who came back to work without watching their hands after using the bathroom SHAME ON YOU!!! Okay Okay so they supposedly don't know the cause, but people beware of the beef associations conspiracy to make us eat less veggies...!!! LMAO!!! MOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments