Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

New Video...New Video..

As you may have noticed, there is a new video on the right hand side of the screen...
This will more than likely chnage very so often...Those of you with the subcription to updates will be informed ofcourse...hint hint...

The other new video is over near the bottom..I finally got around to placing "The Road Virus Heads North Part 6" up...due to the fact that my player was tolen, I won't be able to uplaod anymore videos from TV shows or anything like that..it's ok.. :-(
I will survive. So till I can so something about that, just bare with the rest of "The Road Virus Heads North" in slow doses..if I can get the whole thing up there. If not, just enjoy "The End Of The Whole Mess" if you haven't already.. ;-)

No comments