Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Goodbye 2.0!!


Well after all the wanting and craving for 2.0...I finally got it...then I promptly got ride of it!

Explanation:
2.0 is soooo slow! Everything on my iPhone went at a snails pace. Things that went BAM is a snap took way too long with the 2.0.

1.1.4 was fine with me. I just wanted to get hooked into the App Store, and man was it nice for 2 days...There are quite a few applications that are fun and productive, but what is the point if the dang on OS is slow and buggy. It would cut off, freeze, and sometimes reset. I even had trouble with the Edge going in and out in the beginning (problems I really didn't have on 1.1.4). I think after testing 2.0 I must say...Apple, good idea, but not finished. Please don't do what Microsoft does, send out a product and expect us to update every two weeks.

Oh yeah, by the way, if you have a 3G I feel for you. You have no way to go back to 1.1.4. If you have the 1G (original iPhone), go back. You'll be happier.

On another note, I took it upon myself to install Cydia AND Installer..there are some overlaps, but there are also things I did not see in Installer. It installs the apps a little faster and lets you see the progress in code (meaning you can see how far and what it is doing).

All in all, I think I will miss some of the Apps from 2.0, but the hassle was not worth it. I missed iWoman anyways :-)

No comments