Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

I Miss My Mommy..

What does this title mean?

Well just what it says... I miss my mommy...

When I was a kid, we used to go out to eat simply because I did good in school. We used to order pizza or she would cook dinner. She would lay on the couch and I would use her bottom as a pillow...

Now, I am a mommy...all those things I do for my little ones..but sometimes, sometimes...like now...sitting on the train...I miss my mommy...

I call her or text her or facebook or email her...but nothing beat sitting with her and watching Avatar.

My mommy....and I miss her...

2 comments:

  1. alexis reid12:30 AM

    I remember that, using her bottom as a pillow :) and being under her feet when she cooked dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyes well up with tears as heart bursts with Joy...*sniff* *sniff*

    ReplyDelete