Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Sigh..When Will I Learn...?

Here is yet another look into my customer service online treatment:


Basically I called cuz they cut me...AGAIN.  This is after paying them the little money I had left and letting them know I would not have any money to pay the rest of the bill for another 2 weeks (it was to weeks at that time {June 12th})...All was fine.  They took my money  and turned my service back on...until tonight...I didn't feel like calling in, since apparently the kiddies wanted to be roudy so I wouldn't be able to concentrate on what was being said...soooo  I used the chat service...WILL I EVER LEARN???!!

Jessica:    Thank you for contacting Time Warner Cable. At the end of our chat you will be given the option of taking a brief survey. My name is Jessica. Please give me a moment while I access your account.
Metah4:    ok
Jessica:    Hello, how are you today Ms. Genome?
Metah4:    Fine. I was trying to figure out this billing situation
Jessica:    Great!.
Jessica:    I understand you Ms. Genome.
Jessica:    I will be happy to assist you today.
Metah4:    thank you
Jessica:    Could you please give me your account number?
Jessica:    You are very welcome.
Metah4:    ############
Jessica:    Thank you very much Ms. Genome.
Jessica:    Now, I understand that you have your services disconnect, correct?
Metah4:    yes..

Metah4:    I made a payment on 6-12 and they were restored...
Metah4:    It is not the 19th..and they have been disconnected..
Metah4:    not = now..sorry
Jessica:    Oh I see, let me explain you Ms. Genome.
Jessica:    This is because you made a payment in order to have restored  your services, but this is only for some days.
Metah4:    I was under the impression it would be until my next paycheck..which would be the 25th
Jessica:    So, now, in order to have your services restored, you will need to pay $101.97.
Jessica:    Oh I see.
Jessica:    I will check the notes.
Metah4:    At the moment I have a total of 65.00 in my acount to last me until then.
Metah4:    When I spoke to the representative, I assured him I would pay the remainder when I recieved my next paycheck...
Metah4:    I then paid what I could at the moment...
Jessica:    Oh I see.
Jessica:    I am really sorry Ms. Genome, but I do not see any note about this situation.
Jessica:    What I can do is note of your last payment in order to get your services back.
Metah4:    Since I only get paid every two weeks, this week is an off week...next week would be when I have money in my account.
Jessica:    Oh I understand.
Jessica:    Okay, I recommend you to call at 718/212 -358-0900.
Jessica:    There you can talk with our agents and explain them that situation.
Jessica:    They can made you an extension in your billing Ms. Genome.
Jessica:    For the next week.
Metah4:    What situations should I use the chat for..in the future?
Jessica:    You can contact us for any situation, but we can not make extensions or cancel accounts.
Jessica:    You can contact us if you want to know about your billing or issues with your equipment Ms. Genome.
Metah4:    oh ok...any situation.  But the more in depth ones, I should call thenumber.. Got you. :-)
Metah4:    Thanks you for you time.
Metah4:    Thanks = Thank sorry again
Jessica:    You are more than welcome Ms. Genome.
Jessica:    I am sorry, that I can not make the extension in your billing.
Jessica:    But this is because we are not able to do it by chat.
Metah4:    That's okay. I will call the number
Metah4:    I understand :-)
Jessica:    If you do not have anything else I can help you with, I would like to let you know that it was a pleasaure assist you Ms Genome.
Jessica:    Great :)
Metah4:    Nothing else...have a good night/afternoon..or morning :-)
Jessica:    :) well, thank you very much Ms. Genome.
Jessica:    It was my pleasure to assist you today.
Jessica:    And you too, have a good night.
Metah4:    thanks!
Jessica:    Again, my name is Jessica. Thank you for chatting with Time Warner Cable. We value you as a customer and are here to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you would like to take a brief survey please click on  End Session  and the survey will load.


Now, I called the number...WHICH I was trying to avoid and was told that I had to call ANOTHER number, but THAT number couldn't be reached until Monday...


I was also told that I am lucky to have internet service since ALL of my services have been cut off...


We'll see how long that lasts then...

No comments