Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

So It Goes..

Well the day is starting out a bit slow, but if I keep on thinking bout it, something will happen to make my day “one of those days” for sure… so let me just be thankful for the mellow time to get things together.

I moved the printer, set up some folders on the network, and have defragged 5 out of 12 computers and also expanded their virtual memory. I am trying to figure out why my own computer runs a “tad” slower than all the others. I mean mine should be running nice and smooth, but it’s not. It might have something to do with the fact that I have this second harddrive from my other computer in here. Maybe.
I have noticed that the computer will NOT recognize the drive...and what I mean by that is that the computer sees it in MY COMPUTER, but when I click on it I get an error message...like it’s some foreign program file that it doesn’t know what to do with…the only work around is to “Explore” it…then no problems…sigh…I am sure it is a simple answer, but I am so out of practice and always working on other folks things that I never have time to brainstorm.

So now for the rest of the day.

I think I need to do two more computer today – Defrag and Virtual Expansion. Then I need to figure out what the summer camp kids will be doing for the next two months according to age. Then I will have to make signs for the movie event I wanna do…

OH! Yeah, the movie event!

My Seniors have been working their butts off so in this video class! I plan on creating a DVD and playing their videos next Friday so that the rest of the world can see how hard they have been working. I will also be putting the After School films in too, since they also worked hard this year!

So off I go...to take care these things on a Friday…and then hopefully I can get things set right before….vacation!

No comments