Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

After Telling You Something Girl

I wrote a note...well a couple of notes yesterday that were TOTALLY misunderstood..by EVERYONE.
Some understood more than others.

When I have a problem or a delema, I find that stepping outside of myself helps me to have perspective.

What if I were this person's friend and she came to me with this problem, what would I say?
What if my friend told me this advice, how would I respond.

I gave myself some really good advice.

I think the only thing that upsets me in the whole process is that instead of reading the entire thing in context, comments where made based on not getting the ENTIRE story and not even BOTHERING to ask what was going on...sigh...If I write positive things.  I get nothing..no response..barely.  I write something that is interpreted as negative....then I get a nasty remark instantly.  Not the first time this has happened, but what ever...not for me to understand...

Sometimes I do forget that my posts are public in that manner.  I should say...sometimes I forget that these are not strangers reading this.  At times I think total friggin strangers understand what the hell I am saying more than the people I think should.  This doesn't go for everyone, but the people I want to understand me...understand me the least in some cases...

All that was needed was a phone call, but that would be on me..picking up the phone..cuz mine DAMN sure won't ring.  There is too much other stuff involved for that...oh and the fact that I don't have a phone cuz it's cut off one way...LOL

No comments