Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

A Day Is A Day Is A Day....oh..

 beeldschermwerkster
 

What and odd day…

It was relatively quiet today…I got soaked in the rain and was slipping in my shoes..

Mind you, I wasn't slipping around while I was walking.  I foot was actually sliding around in my flip flop causing me to feel like I would fall any moment. I got through it with a wet shirt and feet, but thank goodness for black bras right ladies??

 

So work was mostly me doing prep work since none of the teens made it to the program.  I was and am a little disappointed since I was looking forward to at least one of the kids coming back.  He was one of the after school kids, but now he's too old.  This would have given him something to do though. Oh wells.

 

I was finally able to take a lunch! SAY WHAT????

I was finally able to take a lunch! A right and proper lunch.  Like sitting down and eating and not rushing through it or working lunch! Wow!  A friend of mine called and asked if I wanted to go out and eat.  It was cool…we sat and talked shop, which was a change of pace since I don't really get to hang with my like mind folk often…

 

I had a nice change of pace today and that was good, but at what expense?  If the teens don't come in again next week, I will have to scrap the program and come up with something new for that day…Any ideas?

 

Well I decided to create a schedule for the littles.  They have been doing chores for a while now, but I never had anything written for them to look at like a checklist, so today I made them one.  I also made one for me, this way they wouldn't feel like they were the only folks that do stuff around the house.  You know how kids are.  Plus there are things they just can't do yet like mop and vacuum the floors and cook.  This will hopefully keep the house looking and smelling fresh… J

 

The end of the day is nigh and as we speak (okay as I type) I am gathering the last of my job duties together so I can leave on time today.

 

Till later….

 

Later..

No comments