Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Best Yet is the best yet!

Well...I am in Best Yet with the kiddies and we are trying to calm down after a long day and my long week...the music is diverse from cuban sounding island music to REM Shiny Happy People...



The kiddies are on the couch and we are enjoying the atmosphere...



This week was ultra...weird from beginning to end. From the visit from this dude..to the visit fromt DA...to the call from the bastard...to the kid constant work presence...to me being missing in action and the troops coming to find me... (that part was funny...)



So I sit..with the weight of MY world...trying to take a temp reprieve....





No comments