Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

This weekend that passed was an interesting one indeed...

Saturday I had to work. Which I am not used to in the least since this would make it the second one in a row. My sister came by, which was awesome, and we went shopping! (We also got matching tattoos, but that is a whole other post...lol). Later that night we went out dancing. I haven't done that with her for the longest time. I also had a couple drinks which I promptly sweat out on the dance floor with my other sis PJ...but for the most part I was just a tad bit more silly than my already silly self...soooo...
It WAS a different experience for me. As most folks who go out with me know, I am a cranbery and water gal, but I made an exeption for that night. Indeed!

After getting my dance on, we hopped the train...well we sweated and suffocated in the heat of the train station first...then we hopped the train which was going express...thankfully!

The funniest other post story happened on the train ride back...

We got home at about..hmmm..4:20am.

NICE....

Oh...I played a bit oh StarCraft II and hit the hay.

Next Day:

Sunday comes...and my body is NOT liking me. AT ALL! No sir..
I think I might have even held off on the morning bathroom run for as long as possible so I wouldn't have to bend at all.

I then spent the day entertaining the kids partially with my StarCraft II game play. My son sure does get excited over alien hordes...sheesh!

I think all in all I had a pretty good weekend...and I was happy to have the chance to bond with my sister! Sometimes a momma needs a little time away...

No comments