Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Get A Life


Why am I posting this?

Because apparently we re-elect a congressman after all the BS they do....BUT let a man have drama in his life...that he went to jail for...and hasn't repeated since, save three women and NOT offer to take a reward?....THIS is all you have on him? Name me two..no..ONE hero of any time that NEVER had a SINGLE transgression...please do...(and it has to be a non-fictional hero folks lol). Black and White is not the issue.  Seems as though the media is quick to find the dirt under your nails to try to sensationalize a non-issue.  This was between him and his wife and the courts.  And they dealt with it...(The comments on the article restored my faith in people not being TOTAL sheep)

I do not condone abuse in ANY form...but this was not a week ago, a year ago...5 years ago...This was news....like TEN years ago...about as old as my 2nd kid...gimme a break...

Hang it up The Smoking Gun....and any other "news" source trying to smear folks during their 15 minutes...

No comments