Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

X-Men Series of Movies, Thank You.



I took the weekend to actually watch the X-Men Movies in the order they were made... I really should have watched them in the order that they happened (including The Wolverine Movies) this way my brain didn't have to connect so many dots lol! I actually watched them on Sunday and still have to watch the very last one, Apocalypse.

Watching the movies reminded me of how much I liked reading comic books when I was younger. I would read what I could get since I didn't have enough money to buy them and follow story lines. Now here I am, a grown up, and there are so many things I want to do but don't have time to do them. Time doesn't stop. The more I don't watch CWverse series, the farther I will fall behind.

This brings me to where I am now. I miss reading comics and X-MEN reminded me of that.

Watching all the movies brought it back and now I will begin my journey into comics again! Only thing is... do I back track or start new? And if so, where do I begin?

I have a huge stack of Bishops storyline just sitting there...maybe that's where I will begin. Always liked Bishop...

So thank you, X-Men, for bringing part of me back.

No comments