Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Confessions pt 1

I find myself of late
Struggling...
My emotions only free at night when I'm alone
They come to me in a flood of tears
held back from those eyes that see my mask
My happy, a distraction
Not for them, but for me
cuz to act happy, is to be happy...
right?

I create my own stage
and every once in awhile the facade is seen
The set is taken down between acts, and those who bother to really look...

But others,
they never see me...
My distraction becomes their truth
and my lie becomes my escape...turned into my prison
because at night, when I'm alone, I drown in a sea created by me...
The dam comes loose and I look for a lifeline...and all there is, is me...

And... I am... slowly...drowning...

No comments