Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Planting Pt 1.

What has planting flowers these last few weeks done for me?
 
Well in the  mornings I have to water and tend to them before my work day starts.  It actually is a great relaxing ritual to start the day with.
 
There is a set of plants that are refusing to grow...but today when I walked in, two of them had sprouted! One of them has two leaves and the other is just a spot of green rising above the soil...sigh...
 
It's been three weeks and the stronger ones are doing well....Cilantro, Hibiscus, and the no shows so far...Chinese Pagoda (which I have NO idea how to grow..LOL)
 
I enjoy my time with the seedlings and they seem to get bigger and bigger every day!

No comments