Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

[The What Ev Radio!!!] Episode 1 of 2011! Soo How'd I Do?

Alright!

Episode 1 of me ranting and raving is complete!! How'd I do??? Well, I would say I did alright. There was a bit of a staticy breaking up of the communication going on here and there, combined with my on and on and on and on chatting..LOL

Hopefully I can find a better way to connect (apparently a cellphone is NOT a good way to connect), but that's okay! If I can't get it to work here, I will try another forum. I sorta like this one though since I can play some music and such!

The music came in nice and clearish though so that's a plus :-)

I might make this an every Tuesday affair...or maybe go back to Mondays?
What do you think?

Listen to internet radio with Metah-4 Genome on Blog Talk Radio


--
Posted By Metah-4 Genome to The What Ev Radio!!! at 7/19/2011 11:40:00 PM

No comments