Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

[The What Ev Radio!!!] Episode 9 Wind Down..

My New Mic..okay..phone

The wind down from tonight's episode!

Technically...I am impressed with the improvement. It might also be...okay it is...due to the fact that I am using a phone instead of my cellphone. The VIOP Vonage jammy seems to suffice for now...soooo I might be sticking to Blogtalk for a little longer.

Please...I ain't goin nowhere...LOL

I found it funny that the episode is about not being a man, but my song choice for the evening was a Big and Pac remix...Ha!! Grab you genitals and place your hands in the are in a waving fashion...LMAO I am sooo not hardcore

Listen to internet radio with Metah-4 Genome on Blog Talk Radio


--
Posted By Metah-4 Genome to The What Ev Radio!!! at 7/20/2011 11:49:00 PM

No comments