Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Imad



Press play button to listen...

Imad...

Imad play that music..
You make the people groove
you make the peoples feet move
to the sound of your guitar...

Imad play that music...
strum the strings that make the sound
play your fingers ...tap the ground
with the vibe of your guitar...

Imad play that music...
It's the music from your heart
It's the music that plays a part
in the flow of your guitar...

Imad play that music...
How I would love to dance
singing loud and take the chance
in the love of your guitar...

Imad is a professional guitarist. If you are interested in hearing him play, let me know and I will see if I can get you information as to when and where he will be playing...

Thanks for letting me listen Imad!

No comments