Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Day 1 Vacation: Get it on!

Well I woke up not having to go to work! yay!

First on the agenda is cleaning the place up for my momma! I don't want her having a crappy spot to rest in (and a strange smell in the fridge that I have been afraid to look for).

Then off to the races!

Hotel check in...
Take in the alone time..
JUMP ON THE BED!
Take the longest bath known to man...
Go outside and have a look around...
Go back inside..
Relax..
Change for my evening on the town...
Shower...
Come back and say "ahhhhhh..."

I might not do all this..or in this order...or I might do something completely different..! Who knows!
All I can say is...."WOOOOO HOOOoo!!!!!"

No comments