Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Looks Can Be Decieving

Here is what might look like a hot mess, but the are really cleverly disguised devices created to keep people from sitting next to you on the bus, train, plane, park bench, where ever there is a seat next to you that you woud rather stay unoccupied. LOL!

So...yeah..I got one! Lol

It cost me 5 bucks, but come on man! How fun is THAT? Plus he makes them by hand so no two spilled items look the same. I told him he has a great eye...though spills are accidents, the ability to recreate them so accurately...wow! (I didn't tell him that part...just the part about the good eye. He didn't seem too interested in my compliments)

He also had a few cellphones with a spoon resting on it in melted icecream...hilarious! But that was 10...lol I only had 8...

No comments