Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Day 2 Vacation: Chilling and Stuff

So my first message got deleted cuz I hit the wrong button..lmao

So short:
Woke up in my king sized bed...spread out.yes!
Went and got some Hong Kong Style iced coffee...which I dropped in another store..buuut it did taste great...and I don't drink coffee much...colatta doesn't count..ick...
Got two shirts! One only cost 4.45! By one get one half off! This would also be the store I dropped my drink in...boo! Lady was really nice about it though..and even cleaned it while telling me to try on the shirt!
Ran back to the hotel since I only had 30min before checkout..and I got there and re-packed in 15..yes...15 min!
Got myself a sandwhich and the decided to tour the hood...

Turns out in Queens, there is a section called Freedom Mile which is full of a few firsts. Quakers lived in this area (now it is heavily asian) and even had a house that was used for the underground railroad. This area was also one of the first places recognizing freedom of religion and houses one of the first schools in NY *if not the first school*

I am glad I came out here and I am enjoying the outside. I miss the tiny folk a bit, but I bet they are having fun and not even worried about me!

Well the drunk dude who was sitting dead next to me on the bench in this park area is gone..he was having some kind of hiccup fit and kept leaning toward me..not a good look my asian friend! The birds are chirping and the sun is out and its only 76 degrees! Lovely!

Till later!
Just check out the tweets...lol
Metah4 on twitter :-)

No comments